- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Kabul weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Afghanistan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7979 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Afghanistan
The March weather guide for Kabul, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Kabul in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Kabul in March, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kabul in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kabul in March - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kabul in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Kabul in March and the average monthly rainfall is 79mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kabul sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kabul in March 2022. Select a month to view Kabul sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:23||17:49|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:03||18:02|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||05:42||18:13|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.