- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Da Nang weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Vietnam with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
Recommended for Vietnam
The March weather guide for Da Nang, Vietnam shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Da Nang in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Da Nang in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Da Nang in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Da Nang in March - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Da Nang in March?
The average sea temperature around Da Nang in March is 24°C.
Does it rain in Da Nang in March?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Da Nang in March and the average monthly rainfall is 32mm.
Da Nang sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Da Nang in March 2021. Select a month to view Da Nang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:05||17:54|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||05:54||17:57|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||05:43||18:00|
- Save up to 10% on selected tours in 2021
- Book 2021 tours to worldwide destinations at 2020 prices
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Vietnam
Where is hot in Vietnam in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Vietnam in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.