- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Tobago weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Trinidad and Tobago with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 218218 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Tobago, Trinidad & Tobago shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Trinidad & Tobago
How hot is it in Tobago in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Tobago in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tobago in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tobago in November - that's 61% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tobago in November?
The average sea temperature around Tobago in November is 28°C.
Does it rain in Tobago in November?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Tobago in November and the average monthly rainfall is 218mm.
Tobago sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tobago in November 2020. Select a month to view Tobago sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:55||17:38|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:59||17:36|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:06||17:37|
- Save on holidays to the Caribbean with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Barbados, Jamaica, Antigua & more
- Filter offers by departure airport, star rating & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Trinidad & Tobago
Where is hot in Trinidad & Tobago in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Trinidad & Tobago in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.