- Save on international money transfers with Wise
- Whether making one-off payment or regular transfers
- Find the best exchange rates with no hidden fees
Pakistan covid statistics & travel advice
The latest Covid-19 statistics on new cases and vaccine rollout in Pakistan plus up-to-date travel advice and resources from government organisations and international agencies.
Vaccine rollout (%)
Partially · Fully
7-day · 14-day
Pakistan · UK
- Covid vaccination statistics
- Covid new case statistics
- Current travel status & restrictions
- Coronavirus updates & resources
- More about Pakistan
- Back to coronavirus advice
For a full summary of Covid-19 statistics and regulations by country, and to compare destinations around the world, visit our interactive Covid-19 travel planner.
Travel advice by country
Pakistan Covid-19 vaccine rollout
Below are the latest statistics on Covid-19 vaccinations in Pakistan showing the number of people and percentage of the population who are partially and fully vaccinated.
|As of 21/10/2021||Number of people||Percentage of population|
Pakistan Covid-19 statistics - new cases
The figures below show the average numbers of new cases per 100,000 of population for Pakistan recorded in the latest 7-day and 14-day period and the percentage difference from the week before, plus charts showing the numbers of new cases recorded over the past 10 weeks.
|Week ending||7-day average||7-day weekly change||14-day average||14-day weekly change|
New cases 7-day average
The 7-day average number of new Covid-19 cases per 100,000 of population for Pakistan recorded over the past 10 weeks.
New cases 14-day average
The 14-day average number of new Covid-19 cases per 100,000 of population for Pakistan recorded over the past 10 weeks.
The number of newly recorded cases per 100,000 of population for Pakistan is provided by the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) and is updated weekly.
Pakistan coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for Pakistan - UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
- Travellers' health for Pakistan - Ministry of National Health Services, Pakistan
- Coronavirus timeline in Pakistan - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
- Latest info on travel to Pakistan - Government of Pakistan
FCDO travel advice
Pakistan travel status
Below is the latest information on the travel and tourism status of Pakistan including entry rules, pre-departure & in-destination Covid-19 testing and quarantine requirements plus current status on the UK travel list for returning to the UK.
Are there entry restrictions to Pakistan due to the coronavirus?
Pakistan is open to fully vaccinated travellers only from the UK.
Proof of full Covid-19 vaccination required for arrivals from the UK. Antigen test on arrival for all.
Check out Government of Pakistan for more information.
- OOpen for tourism
- VVaccine passport accepted
- TTest required
- QVQuarantine excl. vaccinated
- TQVTest + quarantine excl. vaccinated
- V+Fully vaccinated only
- T+QTest + quarantine required
- QQuarantine required
- C/BClosed for tourism/Travel ban
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from Pakistan?
Pakistan is on the ROW list in the UK.
Fully vaccinated & under 18s - No quarantine in the UK is required. No pre-departure test is needed. A PCR test on or before day 2 back in the UK.
Not fully vaccinated - Quarantine at home for 10 days when arriving in the UK. Pre-departure test in Pakistan is required as well as PCR tests on days 2 & 8 in the UK while in quarantine. Test to Release scheme can be used in England on day 5 to shorten quarantine period.
UK status - traffic light system
- ROWROW (Rest of the world)
- CTACommon Travel Area
- RRed list country
- BInternational travel ban
Recommended for Pakistan
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.