- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Mbabane weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Swaziland with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Eswatini
The July weather guide for Mbabane, Eswatini shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mbabane in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Mbabane in July, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mbabane in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mbabane in July - that's 82% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Mbabane in July?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Mbabane in July and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mbabane sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Mbabane in July 2022. Select a month to view Mbabane sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:44||17:15|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:42||17:21|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:36||17:28|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.