- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Mbabane weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Swaziland with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3434 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Eswatini
The May weather guide for Mbabane, Eswatini shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mbabane in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Mbabane in May, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mbabane in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mbabane in May - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Mbabane in May?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Mbabane in May and the average monthly rainfall is 34mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mbabane sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Mbabane in May 2021. Select a month to view Mbabane sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:19||17:25|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:27||17:16|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:35||17:11|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.