- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Mbabane weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Swaziland with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 195195 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Eswatini
The February weather guide for Mbabane, Eswatini shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mbabane in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Mbabane in February, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mbabane in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mbabane in February - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Mbabane in February?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Mbabane in February and the average monthly rainfall is 195mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mbabane sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Mbabane in February 2022. Select a month to view Mbabane sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||05:30||18:48|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||05:39||18:39|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||05:48||18:27|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.