- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Mbabane weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Swaziland with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 198198 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Eswatini
The December weather guide for Mbabane, Eswatini shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mbabane in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Mbabane in December, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mbabane in December?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mbabane in December - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Mbabane in December?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Mbabane in December and the average monthly rainfall is 198mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mbabane sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Mbabane in December 2021. Select a month to view Mbabane sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||04:55||18:35|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||04:58||18:45|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||05:05||18:51|
- Save up to 10% when you book at the same time
- Book holidays with friends to get discount
- Must be aged 18-39. T&Cs apply.
Expires at 23:59 on Thursday 30th Sep 2021
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.