- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Mbabane weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Swaziland with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Eswatini
The August weather guide for Mbabane, Eswatini shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mbabane in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Mbabane in August, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mbabane in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mbabane in August - that's 79% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Mbabane in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Mbabane in August and the average monthly rainfall is 32mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mbabane sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Mbabane in August 2021. Select a month to view Mbabane sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:35||17:29|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:24||17:36|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:09||17:43|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.