- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
St Martin weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for St Martin with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 109109 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for St Martin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in St Martin in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in St Martin in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Martin in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Martin in October - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St Martin in October?
The average sea temperature around St Martin in October is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in St Martin in October?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in St Martin in October and the average monthly rainfall is 109mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in St Martin in October?
On average less than 1 day in October in St Martin is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
St Martin sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Martin in October 2020. Select a month to view St Martin sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:03||18:00|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:06||17:49|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:11||17:40|
- Save 10% on early bookings for summer & later
- Must book before 5th April 2020
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.