- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
St Martin weather in March 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 4343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for St Martin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in St Martin in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in St Martin in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Martin in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Martin in March - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St Martin in March?
The average sea temperature around St Martin in March is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in St Martin in March?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in St Martin in March and the average monthly rainfall is 43mm.
St Martin sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Martin in March 2020. Select a month to view St Martin sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:31||18:19|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:19||18:23|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:07||18:26|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.