- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
St Martin weather in June 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for St Martin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in St Martin in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in St Martin in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Martin in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Martin in June - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St Martin in June?
The average sea temperature around St Martin in June is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in St Martin in June?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in St Martin in June and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
St Martin sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Martin in June 2020. Select a month to view St Martin sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:36||18:45|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:37||18:49|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:40||18:52|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 29th March 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.