- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Johannesburg weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for South Africa with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for South Africa
The April weather guide for Johannesburg, South Africa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Johannesburg in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Johannesburg in April, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Johannesburg in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Johannesburg in April - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Johannesburg in April?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Johannesburg in April and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Johannesburg sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Johannesburg in April 2022. Select a month to view Johannesburg sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:17||18:06|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:24||17:52|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:31||17:39|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.