- Check out current discounts on tours in 2023
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter discounts by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Johannesburg weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for South Africa with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for South Africa
The October weather guide for Johannesburg, South Africa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Johannesburg in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Johannesburg in October, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Johannesburg in October?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Johannesburg in October - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Johannesburg in October?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Johannesburg in October and the average monthly rainfall is 76mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Johannesburg sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Johannesburg in October 2021. Select a month to view Johannesburg sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||05:47||18:08|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:32||18:15|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||05:19||18:24|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.