- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Johannesburg weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for South Africa with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9292 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for South Africa
The March weather guide for Johannesburg, South Africa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Johannesburg in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Johannesburg in March with no heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Johannesburg in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Johannesburg in March - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Johannesburg in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Johannesburg in March and the average monthly rainfall is 92mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Johannesburg sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Johannesburg in March 2022. Select a month to view Johannesburg sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:01||18:39|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:09||18:23|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:16||18:07|
- Check out current discounts on tours in 2023
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter discounts by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.