- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Sint Eustatius weather in May 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Sint Eustatius shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sint Eustatius in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Sint Eustatius in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sint Eustatius in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sint Eustatius in May - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sint Eustatius in May?
The average sea temperature around Sint Eustatius in May is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Sint Eustatius in May?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Sint Eustatius in May and the average monthly rainfall is 88mm.
Sint Eustatius sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sint Eustatius in May 2020. Select a month to view Sint Eustatius sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:46||18:33|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:39||18:38|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:37||18:43|
- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.