- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Sint Eustatius weather in August 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 118118 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Sint Eustatius shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sint Eustatius in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Sint Eustatius in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sint Eustatius in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sint Eustatius in August - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sint Eustatius in August?
The average sea temperature around Sint Eustatius in August is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Sint Eustatius in August?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Sint Eustatius in August and the average monthly rainfall is 118mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Sint Eustatius in August?
On average less than 1 day in August in Sint Eustatius is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Sint Eustatius sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sint Eustatius in August 2020. Select a month to view Sint Eustatius sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:51||18:45|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:55||18:37|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:58||18:26|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.