- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Sint Eustatius weather in April 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Sint Eustatius shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sint Eustatius in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Sint Eustatius in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sint Eustatius in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sint Eustatius in April - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sint Eustatius in April?
The average sea temperature around Sint Eustatius in April is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Sint Eustatius in April?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Sint Eustatius in April and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
Sint Eustatius sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sint Eustatius in April 2020. Select a month to view Sint Eustatius sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:06||18:25|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:56||18:28|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:46||18:32|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.