- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Sint Eustatius weather in October 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 116116 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Sint Eustatius shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sint Eustatius in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Sint Eustatius in October with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sint Eustatius in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sint Eustatius in October - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sint Eustatius in October?
The average sea temperature around Sint Eustatius in October is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Sint Eustatius in October?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Sint Eustatius in October and the average monthly rainfall is 116mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Sint Eustatius in October?
On average less than 1 day in October in Sint Eustatius is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Sint Eustatius sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sint Eustatius in October 2020. Select a month to view Sint Eustatius sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:02||18:00|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:05||17:49|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:10||17:40|
- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Mar 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.