- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Ogallala weather in September 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3636 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The September weather guide for Ogallala, Nebraska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ogallala in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Ogallala in September with no heat and humidity, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ogallala in September?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ogallala in September - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ogallala in September?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Ogallala in September and the average monthly rainfall is 36mm.
Ogallala sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ogallala in September 2020. Select a month to view Ogallala sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:14||19:18|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:28||18:55|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:43||18:29|
- Save up to 50% on hotels in Hotels.com January sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 23rd February 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Nebraska in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nebraska in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.