- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Ludington weather in September 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9292 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Ludington, Michigan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ludington sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ludington in September 2020. Select a month to view Ludington sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||07:10||20:21|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:26||19:55|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:43||19:27|
- Find cheap flights to Michigan with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Michigan in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Michigan in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.