- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Kansas
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Topeka weather in September 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 9595 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The September weather guide for Topeka, Kansas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Topeka in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Topeka in September with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Topeka in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Topeka in September - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Topeka in September?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Topeka in September and the average monthly rainfall is 95mm.
Topeka sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Topeka in September 2020. Select a month to view Topeka sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:52||19:52|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:05||19:30|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:18||19:06|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
More Kansas destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.