- Find latest Millennium Hotels special offers for the USA
- Book hotel stays in Boston, Chicago, LA, New York & more
- Including theatre & city break offers & sales
Juneau weather in September 2019
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 210210 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1010°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Juneau, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Juneau sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Juneau in September 2019. Select a month to view Juneau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||05:57||19:57|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:27||19:17|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||07:00||18:34|
- Find cheap flights to Alaska with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Alaska in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.