- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
Juneau weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 157157 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Juneau, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Alaska
How warm is it in Juneau in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Juneau in August, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Juneau in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Juneau in August - that's 35% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Juneau in August?
The average sea temperature around Juneau in August is 13°C.
Does it rain in Juneau in August?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Juneau in August and the average monthly rainfall is 157mm.
Juneau sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Juneau in August 2020. Select a month to view Juneau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||04:51||21:16|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:23||20:39|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:56||19:58|
- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Priceline Rental Car Express deals
- Book cars for 4 days or more. Not combinable
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where is hot in Alaska in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.