- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Pyongyang weather in September 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 110110 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The September weather guide for Pyongyang, North Korea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pyongyang in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Pyongyang in September with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pyongyang in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pyongyang in September - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pyongyang in September?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Pyongyang in September and the average monthly rainfall is 110mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Pyongyang in September?
On average less than 1 day in September in Pyongyang is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Pyongyang sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pyongyang in September 2020. Select a month to view Pyongyang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:06||19:07|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:18||18:45|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:32||18:21|
- Save on Jack's Flight Club Premium with latest offer
- Pay just £3.25 per month (based on annual membership)
- Cancel anytime. 3 & 6 month subscriptions also available
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in North Korea in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in North Korea in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.