- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Thimphu weather in September 2020
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 247247 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Thimphu, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Thimphu in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Thimphu in September, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Thimphu in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Thimphu in September - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Thimphu in September?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Thimphu in September and the average monthly rainfall is 247mm.
Thimphu sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Thimphu in September 2020. Select a month to view Thimphu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:41||18:22|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:47||18:06|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:54||17:49|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Bhutan in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bhutan in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.