- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Bhutan
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Thimphu weather in September 2019
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 247247 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Thimphu, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Thimphu weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Thimphu in September is a comfortable 17°C (63°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 8°C (46°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 42% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 247mm (9.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 14 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Thimphu sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Thimphu in September 2019. Select a month to view Thimphu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||05:40||18:23|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||05:46||18:07|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||05:53||17:49|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
More Bhutan destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details