- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Riyadh weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Saudi Arabia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 4242°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Saudi Arabia
The June weather guide for Riyadh, Saudi Arabia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Riyadh in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 42°C in Riyadh in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Riyadh in June?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Riyadh in June - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Riyadh in June?
There are usually no days with some rain in Riyadh in June and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Riyadh sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Riyadh in June 2022. Select a month to view Riyadh sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||05:04||18:38|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||05:04||18:43|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||05:07||18:46|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.