- Browse latest special offers from Oberoi Hotels & Resorts
- Check out destination specific offers for India & beyond
- Book deals online with participating hotels
Riyadh weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Saudi Arabia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 4343°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2727°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Saudi Arabia
The July weather guide for Riyadh, Saudi Arabia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Riyadh in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 43°C in Riyadh in July with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 27°C at night.
How sunny is it in Riyadh in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Riyadh in July - that's 75% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Riyadh in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Riyadh in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Riyadh sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Riyadh in July 2022. Select a month to view Riyadh sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:08||18:46|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:14||18:44|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:21||18:38|
- Receive exclusive rates with Oberoi One membership
- Complimentary stays & upgrades + late check-out
- Save 10% on dining + get premium wifi
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.