- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Salem weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Salem, Oregon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Salem in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Salem in May, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Salem in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Salem in May - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Salem in May?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Salem in May and the average monthly rainfall is 51mm.
Salem sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Salem in May 2020. Select a month to view Salem sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:01||20:18|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:41||20:36|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:29||20:51|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where is hot in Oregon in May for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Oregon in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.