- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Ogallala weather in October 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The October weather guide for Ogallala, Nebraska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ogallala in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Ogallala in October, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ogallala in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ogallala in October - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ogallala in October?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Ogallala in October and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm.
Ogallala sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ogallala in October 2020. Select a month to view Ogallala sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:44||18:28|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||07:00||18:04|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||07:17||17:43|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Nebraska in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nebraska in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.