- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Kapalua, Maui weather in October 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Kapalua, Maui, Hawaii shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kapalua, Maui in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Kapalua, Maui in October with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kapalua, Maui in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kapalua, Maui in October - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kapalua, Maui in October?
The average sea temperature around Kapalua, Maui in October is 27°C.
Does it rain in Kapalua, Maui in October?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Kapalua, Maui in October and the average monthly rainfall is 81mm.
Kapalua, Maui sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kapalua, Maui in October 2020. Select a month to view Kapalua, Maui sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:18||18:14|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:23||18:01|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:29||17:51|
- Save up to 40% in Hotels.com Wanderlust sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 22nd March 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Hawaii in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Hawaii in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.