- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Kalaupapa, Molokai weather in October 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8484 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Kalaupapa, Molokai, Hawaii shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kalaupapa, Molokai in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Kalaupapa, Molokai in October with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kalaupapa, Molokai in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kalaupapa, Molokai in October - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kalaupapa, Molokai in October?
The average sea temperature around Kalaupapa, Molokai in October is 27°C.
Does it rain in Kalaupapa, Molokai in October?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Kalaupapa, Molokai in October and the average monthly rainfall is 84mm.
Kalaupapa, Molokai sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kalaupapa, Molokai in October 2020. Select a month to view Kalaupapa, Molokai sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:19||18:15|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:24||18:02|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:31||17:52|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Hawaii in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Hawaii in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.