- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Mongolia
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Karakoram weather in October 2020
- 88°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -7-7°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The October weather guide for Karakoram, Mongolia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Karakoram in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Karakoram in October, falling to -7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Karakoram in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Karakoram in October - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Karakoram in October?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Karakoram in October and the average monthly rainfall is 10mm.
Karakoram sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Karakoram in October 2020. Select a month to view Karakoram sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||07:08||18:48|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||07:29||18:19|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||07:50||17:54|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Mongolia in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mongolia in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.