- Browse Italy escorted tours in 2019/2020
- Book holidays to Italy online with TUI
- Enjoy authentic local experiences & flexible tour options
Perugia weather in October 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7979 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The October weather guide for Perugia, Italy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Perugia in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Perugia in October, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Perugia in October?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Perugia in October - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Perugia in October?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Perugia in October and the average monthly rainfall is 79mm.
Perugia sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Perugia in October 2020. Select a month to view Perugia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||07:08||18:51|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||07:26||18:26|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:44||17:03|
- Save £200 per couple on holidays in May & June 2020
- Book holidays in Croatia, Greece, Italy & Spain
- Travel between 1st May & 30th Jun 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where's hot in Italy in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Italy in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Reggio di Calabria
- Italian Riviera
- Italian Lakes
More Italy regions
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.