- Book holidays with confidence with Jet2holidays
- If holiday need to be cancelled get a quick refund
- Choose from destinations across Europe & the Med
Perugia weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7272 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Italy
The May weather guide for Perugia, Italy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Perugia in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Perugia in May, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Perugia in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Perugia in May - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Perugia in May?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Perugia in May and the average monthly rainfall is 72mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Perugia sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Perugia in May 2021. Select a month to view Perugia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:04||20:12|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:46||20:28|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:34||20:43|
- Book river cruises with Just You from just £1,099
- Including the Seine, Rhine, Danube, Douro & more
- Pay no single supplement on cruise bookings
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.