- Save on beach holidays with latest cheap deals
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Perugia weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Italy
The July weather guide for Perugia, Italy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Perugia in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Perugia in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Perugia in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Perugia in July - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Perugia in July?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Perugia in July and the average monthly rainfall is 45mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Perugia sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Perugia in July 2021. Select a month to view Perugia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:35||20:54|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:46||20:47|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:00||20:33|
- Save on holidays to Italy with latest offers
- Visit Lake Garda, Verona, Amalfi Coast & more
- Book online with Just Go Holidays today
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.