- Save up to 25% on stays at Sercotel Hotels in 2020
- Book hotels with special rates & discounted offers
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Perugia weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Italy
The August weather guide for Perugia, Italy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Perugia in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Perugia in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Perugia in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Perugia in August - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Perugia in August?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Perugia in August and the average monthly rainfall is 59mm.
Perugia sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Perugia in August 2021. Select a month to view Perugia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:01||20:32|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:17||20:11|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:34||19:47|
- Explore camping in Italy & pre-book deals online
- Book camping holidays to Italian Lakes, Venice, Tuscany & more
- Filter campsites by rating, facilities, location & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where is hot in Italy in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Italy in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Italian Lakes
- Italian Riviera
More Italy regions
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.