- Save on holidays to Italy with latest offers
- Visit Lake Garda, Verona, Amalfi Coast & more
- Book online with Just Go Holidays today
Perugia weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Italy
The August weather guide for Perugia, Italy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Perugia in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Perugia in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Perugia in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Perugia in August - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Perugia in August?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Perugia in August and the average monthly rainfall is 59mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Perugia sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Perugia in August 2021. Select a month to view Perugia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:01||20:32|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:17||20:11|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:34||19:47|
- Book cheap flights in 2021/2022 to Europe & beyond with TUI
- Return flight prices start from just £77 per person
- Filter deals by destination, departure point & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.