- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Italy
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Perugia weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Italy
The March weather guide for Perugia, Italy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Perugia in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Perugia in March, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Perugia in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Perugia in March - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Perugia in March?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Perugia in March and the average monthly rainfall is 63mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Perugia sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Perugia in March 2022. Select a month to view Perugia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:47||17:59|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:21||18:18|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:55||19:35|
- Become a Green Motion loyalty member for FREE
- Save up to 25% on future car rentals + extra offers
- Discount varies by membership tier & number of rentals
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.