- Find cheap flights to El Salvador with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
San Salvador weather in October 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 209209 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The October weather guide for San Salvador, El Salvador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in San Salvador in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in San Salvador in October with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Salvador in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Salvador in October - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in San Salvador in October?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in San Salvador in October and the average monthly rainfall is 209mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in San Salvador in October?
On average less than 1 day in October in San Salvador is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Salvador in October 2020. Select a month to view San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||05:46||17:46|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||05:48||17:36|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||05:51||17:29|
- Find low prices on flights to El Salvador
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in El Salvador in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in El Salvador in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.