- Browse the latest offers on Candlewood Suites
- Save with hotel offers, package deals & online discounts
- Book hotels in the USA, Canada & Mexico
Ogallala weather in November 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The November weather guide for Ogallala, Nebraska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Ogallala in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Ogallala in November, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ogallala in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ogallala in November - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ogallala in November?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Ogallala in November and the average monthly rainfall is 15mm.
Ogallala sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ogallala in November 2020. Select a month to view Ogallala sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:19||16:42|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:35||16:27|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:52||16:19|
- Book car hire with Alamo & get Viator discount code
- Save 10% on US attractions & excursions with Viator
- Offer available to UK residents only
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Nebraska in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nebraska in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.