- Explore top offers on Candlewood Suites in the USA
- Find hotels in New York, Houston & across the USA
- Book apartment-style suites for short & long stays
Wichita weather in November 2019
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3939 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The November weather guide for Wichita, Kansas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Wichita weather in November
The average maximum daytime temperature in Wichita in November is a cool 13°C (55°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 1°C (34°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 56% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 39mm (1.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of November with 5 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Wichita sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wichita in November 2019. Select a month to view Wichita sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||07:54||18:31|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||07:09||17:18|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||07:25||17:11|
- Book car hire in the USA for 7 days & pay for just 5
- Offer available to UK residents only
- No hidden charges or credit card fees apply
Discover more about the USA
More Kansas destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.