- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Kansas weather in November 2019
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3939 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The November weather guide for Kansas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Kansas weather in November
The average maximum daytime temperature in Kansas in November is a cool 13°C (55°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 1°C (34°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 56% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 39mm (1.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of November with 5 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The weather in Kansas in November is represented by Wichita.
Kansas sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kansas in November 2019. Select a month to view Kansas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Kansas sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Wichita.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||07:54||18:31|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||07:09||17:18|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||07:25||17:11|
- Book Alamo Gold+ on US car hire & get FREE GPS
- Plus one tank of fuel & up to 3 additional drivers
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Discover more about the USA
More Kansas destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.