- Find low prices on flights to Alaska
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Juneau weather in November 2019
- 11°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 169169 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 66°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Juneau, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Juneau sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Juneau in November 2019. Select a month to view Juneau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||08:13||17:09|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||07:46||15:38|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||08:18||15:15|
- Save up to 10% on selected Globus tours in 2020
- Save £50 per person on selected Cosmos tours
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st Dec 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Alaska in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.