- Find latest Millennium Hotels special offers for the USA
- Book hotel stays in Boston, Chicago, LA, New York & more
- Including theatre & city break offers & sales
Fairbanks weather in November 2019
- -12-12°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -21-21°C min night temperature
- 66 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
The November weather guide for Fairbanks, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Fairbanks weather in November
The average maximum daytime temperature in Fairbanks in November is a very cold -12°C (10°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -21°C (-6°F). There are usually 2 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 39% of the 6 hours of daylight.
Expect 25mm (1.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of November with 11 days with some rain falling.
Fairbanks sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fairbanks in November 2019. Select a month to view Fairbanks sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||09:39||17:29|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||09:26||15:44|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||10:16||15:03|
- Find cheap flights to Alaska with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details