- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to Malawi with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Lilongwe weather in November 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The November weather guide for Lilongwe, Malawi shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lilongwe in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Lilongwe in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lilongwe in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lilongwe in November - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lilongwe in November?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Lilongwe in November and the average monthly rainfall is 59mm.
Lilongwe sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lilongwe in November 2020. Select a month to view Lilongwe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:10||17:47|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:07||17:53|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:07||18:00|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Malawi in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malawi in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.