- Book low fares on Virgin Atlantic flights to Shanghai, China
- Depart from London Heathrow Airport
- Return flights to Shanghai, China from £359
Zhanjiang weather in November 2019
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 4444 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Zhanjiang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Virgin Atlantic destinations
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Zhanjiang sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Zhanjiang in November 2019. Select a month to view Zhanjiang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||06:41||18:03|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||06:49||17:57|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||06:58||17:55|
- Book escorted tours to China with TUI
- Visit the Great Wall of China, Imperial Gardens & more
- Book online to get online discount + pay low deposit
TUI Tours - deal finder
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.