- Check popular offers on Wendy Wu Tours to Bhutan
- Sort by price, duration, reviews & popular ratings
- Book with the award winning specialist tour operator
Trashigang weather in November 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The November weather guide for Trashigang, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Trashigang in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Trashigang in November, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Trashigang in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Trashigang in November - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Trashigang in November?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Trashigang in November and the average monthly rainfall is 17mm.
Trashigang sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Trashigang in November 2020. Select a month to view Trashigang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:04||17:10|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:14||17:02|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:26||16:59|
- Save 25% on hotels with early bookings (60 days in advance)
- Book hotel stays in top destinations around the world
- Including London, New York, Dubai, Orlando & many more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Bhutan in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bhutan in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.