- Find low prices on flights to Argentina
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Mendoza weather in November 2019
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The November weather guide for Mendoza, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mendoza in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Mendoza in November with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mendoza in November?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mendoza in November - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Mendoza in November?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Mendoza in November and the average monthly rainfall is 19mm.
Mendoza sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mendoza in November 2019. Select a month to view Mendoza sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||06:37||20:02|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||06:26||20:14|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||06:20||20:28|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 27th December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Argentina
Where's hot in Argentina in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Argentina in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.