- Save EXTRA 10% on 18-29 trips worldwide
- Book online at least 9 months in advance to get discount
- Excludes Tailor-made, Asia passes, short breaks & 3rd parties
Mendoza weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Argentina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Argentina
The July weather guide for Mendoza, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Mendoza in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Mendoza in July, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mendoza in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mendoza in July - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Mendoza in July?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Mendoza in July and the average monthly rainfall is 6mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mendoza sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Mendoza in July 2021. Select a month to view Mendoza sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||08:39||18:40|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||08:35||18:48|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||08:26||18:57|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.