- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Mendoza weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Argentina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 3636 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Argentina
The January weather guide for Mendoza, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mendoza in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Mendoza in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mendoza in January?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mendoza in January - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Mendoza in January?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Mendoza in January and the average monthly rainfall is 36mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mendoza sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Mendoza in January 2022. Select a month to view Mendoza sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:31||20:47|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:43||20:46|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:58||20:39|
- Book car hire online & pay now to save up to 10%
- Rental period 3-27 days at worldwide locations
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.